torsdag 24 oktober 2013

#GlamourJCB Jamie Campbell Bower's Twitter Q&A with @GlamourMagUK

 photo JCB_glamour_24oct13_twi_b_592x888_zps22d5c904.jpg

 photo BXWU01gIQAAOtV2_zpsd10b4c50.jpgGlamourUk The Mortal Instruments star talks about his dreams for the future, favourite role and how he cries at ET (bless) - all from the top of the BT Tower.

How did you start out in acting?
I was introduced to a West End musical star, via my mum, but then I had to work!

What tips for people who want to become an actor?
Don't give up. Prep and practice prevent a poor performance.

What's the thing you like the most of what you do?
Travel, meeting new people and pushing myself to do better.

How many years ago did you start a career & was it hard to start?
Seven years and very difficult. Lots of cold meetings.

What's the worst part of being an actor?
Being away from my family and friends.

What's your biggest dream?
Crikey! Just to carry on working and living! That would be pretty dreamy!

How do you react when someone criticises you?
I used to react negatively - now I brush it off. I have to.

At what point did realise acting was something u wanted to do?
From birth! Sounds a bit silly but totally true.

What are the benefits of being famous?
Being able to bring a cause you're passionate about to light.

Fans look up to you, do you feel extra pressure?
I feel responsible for certain fans but I've never said I'm a role model.

What is your favourite role so far?
11/12 in The Prisoner - I got to go to Africa!

Will you actively pursue your music career in the near future?
Yes - stay tuned over the weekend for more info.

The similarities and differences between you and Jace?
Similarities: Aesthetic similarities. Differences: I'm not half-angel. I'm all angel!

What has been the best experience you've had this year?
Coming back home after being on tour for four months. Definitely.

Is there a film that you always cry at?
SO MANY! But if I had to pick one, it would be E.T.

Do you mind the constant fan attention?
Not aware of it - there's a difference between fan attention and media attention.

What are your plans for Halloween?
Dress up. Make punch. Spike punch. Dance. Sleep!

How does your future look?
Murky!

*The Launch Of The W Republic Of Verbier At W London-Leicester Square*

image host image host image host

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...